- 4114/320KV Brushless Motor is designed for multi-copter
- CNC processed, smooth surface and well-balanced
- Brand-new turbofan cover, which provide good heat dissipation effect
- Rotor is made by neodymium iron boron, and stator is made by Epoxy resin, motor is well-balanced from factory, which solves vibration issue a lot. Motor shaft is alloy steel applied.
- Motor upper and lower cover are special bearing applied, which has advantages such as low frictional torque, low power consumption, impact resistance, strong radial support.
- M2.5x6 stepped screw x3
Motor peripheral diameter: 46.00mm
Stator diameter: 41.0 mm
Stator end thickness: 14.0 mm
Stator end: 24N
Motor number of poles: 22P
Per volt speed: 320 RPM / Volt
Of 22.2V empty annexed current: 0.5 Amps
Motor internal resistance: 126 mΩ
Motor Weight: 148 Grams
Gear shaft mounting diameter: ¢ 4.0 mm
Motor Length: 32.0 mm
Motor shaft total length: 37.0 mm
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 30 January, 2013.