- Product Description
- Original product of Sky Walker series. Applicable to brushless motors and RTF applications.
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration function: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo battery and NiCd/NiMH battery.
- Internal timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Output: Continuous 12A, burst 15A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiMH battery.
- BEC output: 5V1A linear mode
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
- Size: 38mm (L) * 18mm (W) * 6mm (H).
- Weight: 9g.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping No