- Product Description
· Use metal gears of high intensity and accuracy, and abrasion resistance to make sure the output deviation of servo varies small after long time running.
· Use Japanese raw material to produce outer shell, which is more sturdy and durable and can bear 120¢J temperature.
· Use coreless Motor of high quality to develop the efficiency and life of servo
· Use potentiometers imported from Japan, which are of the same quality and type as Futaba servos, and the life can b2000,000times.
· MD752 applied to 450 and 500 helicopter swash plate
· Operating voltage range¡]V¡^ 4.5--6.0V
· Operating temperature range¡]¢J¡^ -20--60
· Operating speed 0.13 sec/60°¡sec/60° 4.8V¡-
· 0.11 sec/60°¡]sec/60° 6.0V¡^
· Torque 5.1 Kg·cm¡]Kg·cm 4.8V¡^
· 6.3 Kg·cm¡]Kg·cm 6.0V¡^
· Dead band width¡]usec¡^ ≤3usec
· Midpoint pulse 1520us broadband
· Maximum rotation angle ±65°
· Motor Five-poles coreless cup
· Potentiometer imported from Japan
· Size¡]mm : 35.0 x 15 x 29.2mm
· Weight : 28g
· Gear 6 Metal Gears
· Connecting wire length:21cm
- Additional Information
Free Shipping No