- Product Description
· Apply to GOPRO brushless gimbal TL68A08 and other similar products. Be utilized to filming and aerial photography.
· GOPRO Hero3 AV line out
· reverse power supply protection and power voltage compensation.
· 2-axis stabilization. Pan, tilt and roll stabilization.
· Two control mode: attitude locking mode and attitude following mode (FPV).
· Adjustable gains and 3D attitude display on PC software
· Support stick rate mode and position mode.
· Supported receiver type: conventional/S-BUS/DSM2/DSMJ/DSMX
· Supported transmitter type: PPM/PCM/2.4G
· Operating supply: DC 7.4V~14.8V (12V recommended)
· Operating current:200mA- 500mA
· Operating temperature: -15°C ~ 65°C
· Max angular rate: 2000° /sec
· Max acceleration: 16g
· Update rate:2000Hz
· Control range: -45°~45°(roll)¡A-135°~90°(tilt)
· Applicable camera : GOPRO Hero3
· Power supply port: DC 7.4V~14.8V (12V recommended)
· Gimbal controller connector: Via USB module connected to the computer, used to adjust the gimbal controller parameter and status monitoring.
· Motor driver connector: Via USB module connected to the computer, used to adjust the motor driver module( motor poles and power), and voltage and current monitoring.
· Receiver and camera control connector¡G
· R: conventional receiver roll channel input
· T: conventional receiver tilt channel input
· C: conventional receiver stick mode channel input (rate mode and position mode)
· S: S-BUS receiver or conventional receiver camera input
· P: camera control servo output (Infrared camera module can be connected)
· +: 5V output
· -: power ground
· Satellite port: to connect satellite receiver
· Roll and tilt motor port: Used to connect motor
· Sensor port: Used to connect sensor module
· ZYX3 blade gyro USB PC Link ZYX07 x1
· GOPRO 2-axis gimbal gyro sensor x1
· GOPRO 2-axis gimbal gyro controller x1
· 4.5×4.5MM bolt x4
· 2x3MM Phillips screw x8
- Additional Information
Free Shipping No